Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 81 June 26 Zero Day Pinegrove Pennsylvania

Today I'm resupplying, resting and getting refreshed in Pinegrove Pennsylvania. When I got to the motel I happily found that my bounce box and my new boots for waiting for me. My first pair of boots have gone well over 1200 miles and need to be replaced.   My feet have spread out as predicted and my toes are getting pinched in in my boots. So I ordered boots I half a size bigger. Let's hope that helps my pinched toes  and my left sore heal.



In the morning I also got my new hiking pole which the Leki kindly sent to me for free to replace the one that has been damaged by the thousand miles of use.


The Motel  doesn't have a coin laundry so I walked a quarter-mile to the truck stop across I 81 and used theirs.

Tomorrow I start the most difficult part of Pennsylvania.  It the stuff of trail legend. 




1 comment:

  1. Paul! What an amazing journey you are on! Praying that The Lord would richly bless you during this time!! I am living reading your posts!

    Hannah Tung

    ReplyDelete