Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 45 May 21 to Trent's camp

A common sight is the red centipede.  I've been seeing them for hundreds of miles. But today I a whole family. 


The forests are now lush and green. 


The forest floor here was covered with the same plant.


I crossed a River on a small suspension bridge. It reminded me of my old Boy Scout camp. 


I've also been seeing small snakes.  This one poses for a picture. 


Today I was feeling down in energy.  I've noticed that after about three days, I don't feel as strong.  I'm beginning to wonder if the lack of calories gets to me after my resupply days or zero days when I tank up at a local restaurant. So tonight I went to Trent's Grocery and had a pretty good pizza and a chocolate milkshake.  I'm wondering if I'll notice the difference.  

Total distance 606 miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment