Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 29 May 5 Zero Day in Erwin TN

Today is Lexie's birthday so I facetimed her using the my H2O 4g at Uncle Johnny's Hostel.

Uncle Johnny's is a very popular Hostel.  It is well run and offers shuttles into town for meals and resupply.  On Monday night they took us to a Mexican place for Cinco de Mayo.

During the afternoon I packed my bounce box and sent it on to Damascus VA thanks to the YWAM group who went into town for me.

I had lots of people to talk to since the place was packed.  

Talking with Camel and Lady Bug turned rather spiritual when he asked how I chose to do the things in life that I did. And then Lady Bug talked brought the "red frogs" who she met in Australia:  they we're a Christian group and she was veery impressed with their kindness.




No comments:

Post a Comment