Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 15 April 21 To Fontana Dam

After a good day of rest,  I packed up and set out for Stecoah  Gap.  Thanks to the trail magic of Jim and Shawn, all the way from Atlanta, I am very well suppled!.  Tim Blair my brother in law who came spend the day with me yesterday, shuttled me to the Gap.  After saying good bye for now ( he'll. be back in a few weeks, I set out on what was supposed to be an easier day. But so far, there are no easy days.  

But I had good company from the YWAM group that has befriended me. They are doing  summer DTS by hiking the AT.  They're living their faith all along the way.


After passing the many gaps,



and seeing the beautiful flowers like this trillium,  I finally arrived at the Dam.

Tomorrow, into the Smoky Mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment