Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 13 April 19 to Stecoah Gap

Yesterday was a tough day because of the rugged terrain and pointless ups and downs (PUDs). Today was no different.  Today we went over the something called the Dragon's tail. It's called that because of all the tumbledown rocks and small boulder fields we had to cross.


When I got to Stecoah Gap it was raining cold. I planned on staying in one of the bed-and-breakfasts that I thought would be there. But t they weren't there but several miles away. So I called for a ride from one of the local places.  Their hostel was full.  But Phil, my ride, (for $15) kindly took me to Robbinsville and found an expensive accommodation. I'm taking zero day off tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Paul, our rates for rides and accomadations, laundry and meals are MUCH better!
    ~Watha

    ReplyDelete