Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 14 April 20 zero day in Robbinsville NC

After spending a night in my reasonable accommodation, I woke up to a beautiful sunny day. Wouldn't you know it. 

Today I plan on doing laundry and cleaning up. And I get a surprise visit from my brother-in-law Tim. He'll drive me over to Fontana dam to pick up my resupply box in my bounce box. I'll take the food and supplies from my resupply box repack my bag and then tomorrow morning take off from Stecoah gap and continue on to Fontana dam.

I started dating these posts because Blogger doesn't make it easy to keep things in order according to the date. The date that you I modify or something becomes the date of the post.

So far I am a day later than I planned but after two weeks that's not bad.

Total distance:  150 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment