Monday, July 16, 2018

Day 6 To South Arm Road

Today was supposed to be a “zero”. (hiker talk for not walking). But I decided to do day hike with just the essentials. I would go 13 miles to help make up for the lost miles from the day I did the Mahoosuc Notch.  The sky was overcast and misty  



Today would be much the same as before...

Rocks...and Roots



But as I started, I wasn’t feeling well. I’d done a typical hiker “sin” and eated two huge meals before going. In my defense the prime rib that I had the night before at the Little Red Hen in Andover ME was virtually the best I’ve ever had. And the biscuits and gravy for breakfast were amazing. Anyway I had a food hangover 

By the day got better and I ended strong

Miles for the day 13
Miles this trip  51.5
Miles on the AT 1944.1

No comments:

Post a Comment