Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Day 25 Zero at White House Landing

My zero day at Whilte House Landing started with Breakfast at 7:30 am (coffee at 7:15). Eggs, bacon, English Muffin, AYCE pancakes, orange juice.  



Today would be a day of rest after the first 5 days in the 100 Miles Wilderness. But I also needed resupply.  Thankfully the box with food etc has arrived so I had plenty until Katahdin. Stream campground. 

One of the nice things about my stay was meeting the other people and sharing stories. I met the founder/owner of Hyperlite.  



His company makes one of the most popular packs and equipment on the trail. (That’s Mike and Helena). 

Rob and his friend and doughnut and his wife and Trotter rounded out the conversation. But they all left after breakfast. 



So I cleaned up my gear and organized my food. 

Then I went kayaking, fishing and site seeing. 



There’s a loon in there somewhere. 



A great view of Mt Katahdin!



Zero miles
2145.2 total AT Miles 
45.7 to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment